The most memorable events are those we take home with us long after the day is through. Becker Magic, based in Dallas, wows groups big and small with its wit, magic stunts, and feel-good entertainment. Fred and Bobbie are masters at mixing improv, clean comedy, and unexpected magic. You and your guests will have a blast!
Becker Magic consists of husband and wife duo, Fred and Bobbie, whose charismatic personalities add shine to every performance. Fred attended the Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Manual Dexterity, an exclusive and prestigious school known for accepting only four students of promise at a time. His natural talent for communication along with his master magician status has made him a popular choice among corporate entities and earned him several awards.
Bobbie Becker serves as Fred’s assistant but is an impressive performer in her own right. She comes from a background in musical theater and enjoyed lead roles in several prominent musicals including Lola in Copacabana and Adelaide in Guys and Dolls.
Fred and Bobbie met on a Hawaiian island cruise where she was the ship’s featured singer. They joined forces, became a team, and created a unique fusion of mesmerizing magical and musical fun.
Becker Magic shows not only enthrall audience groups but guarantees belly-filling laughter. In fact, they cater to both intimate and large-scale events offering several party-pleasing show choices.
- Cabaret of Magic Show – This is the most popular show for its all-around combination of comedy, audience participation, and magic. It includes two grand illusions but requires little space making it great for all venues.
- Magical Evening – Laughter-inducing stunts and comedy highlight this well-regarded show. One chosen audience member becomes an acting magician to the hoots of his or her peers. It’s certainly one of Becker’s funniest acts!
- Success Entertainment – This one-hour presentation uses mind-reading and magic to promote legitimate success strategies. It’s the perfect choice for corporate team-building and motivation and encourages “thinking like a magician.”
- Night of Illusion – This is a spectacular show intended for large events in auditoriums and on the big stage. It’s a fantastical mix of astounding illusions and an exciting blast of live entertainment. Your guests will clamor for more of this jaw-dropping act.
- Strolling Sleight of Hand – This “strolling entertainment” is ideal for smaller banquets or special occasions. Guests will be delighted by the energetic personal tabletop performances and masterful sleight-of-hand tricks.
The Beckers have been the recipients of several prestigious awards and once performed for President Ronald and Nancy Reagan at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. The good news is, they’re based right here in Dallas!
In fact, Dallas is a vibrant and exciting city to live in. The Armstrong at Knox offers luxurious townhouses and apartments in a convenient location with all the amenities. It’s the perfect community to call home. For more information, you can contact us anytime.Back to all posts